Delicious Smoothie Recipes
Written for www.homegymshops.com
The keys to successfully working out and sticking with a routine have key pillars that have to be managed correctly. Nutrition is one of those key pillars. It is easy to go through the nearest fast food drive through for breakfast and go about your day, but by doing that you are knocking over this "pillar" which will lead to failure. Smoothies are known for their great taste, easy prep, and high nutritional value. That is why we recommend smoothies. Gather your favorite recipes and get into the grove, because smoothies are a key factor in nutrition. Here are some great delicious smoothie recipes!
1. Banana Blend 2 bananas, 1/2 cup each vanilla yogurt and milk, 2 teaspoons honey, a pinch of cinnamon and 1 cup ice.
2. Strawberry-Banana Blend 1 banana, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup each vanilla yogurt and milk, 2 teaspoons honey, a pinch of cinnamon and 1 cup ice.
3. Strawberry Shortcake Blend 2 cups strawberries, 1 cup crumbled pound cake, 1 1/2 cups each milk and ice, and sugar to taste. Top with whipped cream and more strawberries.
4. Triple-Berry Blend 1 1/2 cups mixed blackberries, strawberries and raspberries with 1 cup each milk and ice, and sugar to taste.
5. Raspberry-Orange Blend 1 cup each orange juice and raspberries, 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1 cup ice, and sugar to taste.
6. Peach-Mango-Banana Blend 1 cup each chopped fresh or frozen peaches and mango, 1 cup each plain yogurt and ice, 1/2 banana, and sugar to taste.
7. Honeydew-Almond Blend 2 cups chopped honeydew melon, 1 cup each almond milk and ice, and honey to taste.
8. Cantaloupe Blend 2 cups chopped cantaloupe, the juice of 1/2 lime, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 cup water and 1 cup ice.
9. Carrot-Apple Blend 1 cup each carrot juice and apple juice with 1 1/2 cups ice.
10. Spa Cucumber Peel, seed and chop 2 medium cucumbers. Blend with the juice of 1 lime, 1/2 cup water, 1 cup ice and 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar or honey.
So make sure to make some great smoothies! Have fun and remember that nutrition is a key pillar in a successful workout and routine.